Alexander Howard Sullivan was born at 3:53 a.m. on October 30, 2009. He was 8lbs. 2oz. and 21 in. long.
They say the second birth goes much faster. So true! My water broke about 1:45 a.m. Immediately my contractions became very intense. We arrived at the hospital about 2:20. I was dilated to 5cm. During the process of the nurses trying to get me hooked up to an epidural I started to feel the urge to push. I had dilated from 5 to 10 cm in an hour. They had to hold me back from pushing until the doctor arrived (Not easy!!). I pushed for 13 minutes and he was here! All Natural birth... I won't go into the details of that! All I can say is we are soooo happy Alexander is here and healthy!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations, Sullivan family! He looks like a keeper:) I'm sure he will get lots of love from Big Brother Ethan!
-The Filapeks
That baby rules!
Post a Comment