We are finally settled into Janesville, Wisconsin. We feel like this is a very nice place to live. Ethan is doing great. He turned 9 months June 19! Wow has time flown. He loves playing in his pool. If it was his choice he would be in the pool all day. We have also enjoyed going to Ted's family's cottage in Minocqua. That's in Northern Wisconsin. Its on a lake so of course there's lots of water sports to enjoy. Ted is enjoying his new job at the Janesville Gazette. We miss you guys. More from the Sullivan's in Janesville very soon.
3 comments:
Hi Kristy! I found your blog from Andrea's. You have such a cute little guy! I hope the move went well. Keep in touch!
Rachelle
Hey guys! We all miss you lots I cant wait to come out this week. Say hi to The E-Man for me.
Glad you guys are all settled. Ethan looks terrific. Ted, your transition to a new paper has been seamless. I spell Sullivan "P-U-L-I-T-Z-E-R." We're all looking forward to seeing you guys at the game in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment